Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A New Beginning

While I realize that this post is comes a bit after the fact, I wanted to announce to my readers (thanks to both of you...you've been wonderful), that I am moving on from my cozy, little blog here at Brawling Hibernian and into the big time with Subway Domer.  For those of you unfamiliar with the site, Subway Domer has been providing ass-kickingly solid coverage of Notre Dame football for several years now and has graciously asked me to be a contributor to his blog.  I have to admit, I feel a little bit like Ringo Starr falling assbackwards into an amazing situation (though, I'm not sure who Pete Best is in this analogy).  Anyway, I just want to thank all of you for your support and thoughtful consideration of Brawling Hibernian over the last few seasons and hope you'll continue following me over at Subway Domer.  Take a look, my first post went up today.  Thanks again and I'll see you all soon!

No comments: